It is my job to assist you in finding opportunities and guide you away from traps. Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make and I am here to help you. As a lifelong resident of Bartholomew County, I take pride in our community and want to help you see the uniqueness only Columbus has to offer.
Growing up on a farm with a father who was a builder and a mother who was a REALTOR, housing is in my blood. Licensed in 1985, I have several years of experience and have become one of the top producing REALTORS in the community. I have also served as President of the local Board of Realtors and president of SCILEX, the MLS for that board. I was chosen by my peers as Realtor of the Year in 2012. Designations I have earned include GRI, CRS, and GREEN.
- As a top Columbus REALTOR, I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest.
- My expert local knowledge of the Columbus area and surrounding communities will be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in Central Indiana.
- What is the true market value of the home you are selling? Are you pricing it too high, too low. Let me help guide you through that process as well. I’ll do more than put a sign up in the yard and hope it sells.
- I have a professional stager that will meet with you and help you get your home “show ready”. Remember, you only get one chance to make that first impression.
- Need to de-clutter? Let me know and I’ll send you some moving boxes to help make not only the move easier, but also something to store some of those valuables when you de-cluttered.
- Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home or the sale of your current home!